Home > Copyright Information
Information Regarding Links and Copyrights for the Official Website of the Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet
- In principle, users are free to create links to information on “ the Official Website of the Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet” (hereinafter referred to as “the website”). However, this does not apply to information contained on the website where restrictions concerning links are denoted.
- Users should indicate clearly that the link(s) they create are to “ the Official Website of the Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet.” (This does not require prior notification to the Cabinet Secretariat.)
- When a link is created, users are requested to ensure that the link to the website does not open as a frame within another website, but opens as a new window.
- All information (including text, photographs and illustrations, etc.) provided on the website is subject to copyright. In addition, the website in its entirety is subject to copyright as a compilation work and these rights are duly protected under the Copyright Act of Japan and relevant international treaties.
- As an act permitted under the Copyright Act of Japan relating to use of information for private purposes or quotation, it is possible to quote from or reprint or duplicate information from the website in part or in full, provided that the source of the information is clearly attributed using an appropriate method. However, this does not apply to sections of the website that are marked “All Rights Reserved.”
- Contents of the website may not be changed without permission, either in part or in full.
- The Cabinet Secretariat takes every possible care to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website. However, the Cabinet Secretariat shall not assume responsibility for any consequences whatsoever that may result from decisions or actions taken by users based on the information on this website.
- The Cabinet Secretariat is not responsible to users for any damages arising from maintenance of this website or a force majeure such as fire, power outage or other natural disasters, virus, or interference by a third party.
4. Other matters
- Information on the website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.